Skip to main content

The Theory of Parallel Universes - Past, Present and Future

Okay, So Yes this is fiction and I don't know if this makes any sense or not but this is based on a discussion I and a friend had in Office.

Yes, you can laugh, but we were discussing this in office as we were pretty confused with an episode of "the flash". Okay, let me give you an overview.

The meta human is controlling the oceanic winds and weather to create a huge tsunami and flash is running too fast on the beach to form a wind barrier and suddenly he runs so fast than a time wrap is created and he is time traveled into his past, which he had already gone through.

So now we were confused that if the future Flash is in past which was some time ago was his present, then what happened to the Flash of that time, he just ran there on the street and fells how he get there, and then he realize what just happened and capture "the evil weather guy"(No offense to flash loving community by not remembering the name of the evil guy, and right now I am too lazy to check back that episode to know his name).

Okay, we have overview of the scenario and I would like to move on with the actual reason I am writing this blog. Okay, I am still confused to what happened to present time Flash when a Flash from future is coming back, there should be two Flashes, shouldn't ? Anyways let us move on to the point.

So, considering this Lalit was confuse how can one came back to the past and change things, if this is happening then this is future from present and is already happened to the future guy ? So how this future time line works ?

And literally I was freaking out as I have seen those "The Big Bang Theory" guys debating over this kind of stuff. Okay So Here is my theory on this and apparently after a few thoughts I think this is actually a something.

My opinion was that there are three parallel universes and they are connected with the same time line. So that same things are happening to same people at same time in all three universes.

========================= Future

========================= Present

========================= Past

So consider these are three parallel universes and at a time a person, let us say for example our Flash incident occurred that time some how when he ran so fast these parallel universes meet because he was going too fast, faster than anything or say faster than the time and considering the Time-Space hypothesis we have been listening for years, if a person travel at a speed faster than light may be he can do time traveling.

Hey, I am not serious but we are talking about sci-fi here, so let us for a moment assume it is possible. Thus when this happens these three universes somehow meet or may be the time lines of these universes crosses and makes a passage to the past or future no certainty.


Okay, So this was my theory on the time line in parallel universes so that one can travel into time. But there was yet another contradiction from Lalit, how can the present and future work if one is coming back or forth in future then that means there is no present, for that guys the future is now present, so in between the present and future what is life.

For example right now the present is 2015 and one goes into 2025 then how can he know or not know about the time between 2015-2025 thus there is no defined life in between these two times. Thus this contradicts everything about Present.

So I formulate a modification in my theory that one can only travel back in past and not in future, this way there is no time gap and the events of present also remains intact unless one tries to change them completely, if he/she tries to do so, the current events would change and that would alter the time line. And it can only be reflected to time traveling guy when he/she goes back into his present, which is future for the past.

So the parallel universes are like this

=============== Future

=============== Present

=============      Past


Note that future and present are parallel and equal but present and past are parallel but unequal because that has already been past and for this present if future and is one step ahead.



So, Well, Of course to many out there this stuff is rubbish but I am sure for the Sci-Fi fans and imaginative people this will interest, Also I would like to know the opinion on the Flash event, that what happens to the preset(Past) Flash when Present(Future) flash comes back.

So let us discuss this, shall we ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World outside the window

  Sitting near the window of my hotel room, I could see the full moon shining bright in the cold mountain night. Must be around 10 or 11 degrees. I could feel the light breeze on my face. Just looking outside the window, it was beautiful, even in the night.  A silent full moon night high up in mountains could be so beautiful and soothing. I felt like my mind was empty of all thoughts. Like naturally meditating with eyes wide open and looking out into silhouette of huge mountains, like staring into wast spread of nothingness.  I could see tiny lights twinkling on small buildings spread across the small town near Shimla, India. Sometimes when i came to senses, a sudden flood of thoughts streaming through the brain. How much we(humans) have progressed. How much nature had paid for our actions. Constantly digging the heart of mountain to make clearings for agriculture and buildings. Yet, nature is forgiving and let us be in peace.  Peace, which is perhaps pet word of my best friend. He is

Death is NOT the END

It wasn’t a fine day; in fact I think no day could be fine without her in my life. I was missing her so much. Since we separated, my life was nearly finished. I had no will left to live. Everything seemed so tough and harsh. All I was left with, was a broken heart full of hatred . I hated almost everything which seemed so beautiful when we were together. I was thinking about her as usual. Its been two full months since we stopped talking. I was dying to hear her voice to see her name on screen of my cell-phone. But it was   nothing but a waste. “How could you not stop thinking about her?” I said to myself. Because I was all alone without her, only she could understand me, only she knows me well. But now what? I was talking to myself in loneliness. Even this was not very usual. I used to keep away from everyone. I didn’t like to talk or laugh anymore. It all reminds me of time which I spent with her. “She wants you to be happy. Can’t you give yourself a break.” I s

Information Technology in India - setup, history and present day situation

India is one of the great standup country in the field of science and technology. every year india produces more than 500 thousands engineers. No doubt it is a bulk producers of scientists and technologists. Information Technology remain the backbone of the economical growth of India. and you can see it from the observed facts of exports. The share of IT in exports has increased by 17% from 1990 to 2001. IT based sectors such as Backoffice, remote maintainence, accounting, public service, medical, insurence and other bulk processiong fields are rapidly expending. Indian companies such as HCL, WIPRO, INFOSYS, TCS are today's tough competitors for the other IT organizations.