Skip to main content

Faith in God - The way of courage and patience

Bujha bujha sa man ye mera,
Na jaane kab bikhar gya,
Jaane kaisi soch me dooba,
Apna aapa bisar gya..

Tanhai me parchai bhi,
man me bhy failati hai,
andhere ka kaala saya,
saanso me bhar jaati hai..

Aese me jo mujhe jagaye,
wo meri umeed hi hai,
Rabb me jo vishwash karaye,
meri rab se preet hi hai..

Andhera ghanghor jo ho,
apni saanso ka shor jo ho,
or ek kiran dikh jaati hai,
us kaale ghane andhere ko,
jaise roshan kar jaati hai..

Mera man sangharsh kare har pal,
main vishyon ke aadheen hua,
kese main Yogi ban jau,
main Bhogo se rangeen hua..

mujhe haath pakad ke keeche jo,
mujhe sacchai se seenche jo,
mujhe paap karm se roke jo,
wo aasha meri tum hi ho..

Kabhi ek nazar mujhpe kar do,
Prabhu mera jeevan safal karo,
mujhe saahas do jeevan ke liye,
mere man ko bhaav vibhor karo..

Shri Krishna, Govinda, Hare Muraare!
Hey Naath Narayan Vasu Deva !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World outside the window

  Sitting near the window of my hotel room, I could see the full moon shining bright in the cold mountain night. Must be around 10 or 11 degrees. I could feel the light breeze on my face. Just looking outside the window, it was beautiful, even in the night.  A silent full moon night high up in mountains could be so beautiful and soothing. I felt like my mind was empty of all thoughts. Like naturally meditating with eyes wide open and looking out into silhouette of huge mountains, like staring into wast spread of nothingness.  I could see tiny lights twinkling on small buildings spread across the small town near Shimla, India. Sometimes when i came to senses, a sudden flood of thoughts streaming through the brain. How much we(humans) have progressed. How much nature had paid for our actions. Constantly digging the heart of mountain to make clearings for agriculture and buildings. Yet, nature is forgiving and let us be in peace.  Peace, which is perhaps pet word of my ...

Death is NOT the END

It wasn’t a fine day; in fact I think no day could be fine without her in my life. I was missing her so much. Since we separated, my life was nearly finished. I had no will left to live. Everything seemed so tough and harsh. All I was left with, was a broken heart full of hatred . I hated almost everything which seemed so beautiful when we were together. I was thinking about her as usual. Its been two full months since we stopped talking. I was dying to hear her voice to see her name on screen of my cell-phone. But it was   nothing but a waste. “How could you not stop thinking about her?” I said to myself. Because I was all alone without her, only she could understand me, only she knows me well. But now what? I was talking to myself in loneliness. Even this was not very usual. I used to keep away from everyone. I didn’t like to talk or laugh anymore. It all reminds me of time which I spent with her. “She wants you to be happy. Can’t you give yourself a break.”...

The fear of a boy

He is looking some shy these days, Trying to say something but why can't he say ? and what is it ? And to Whom he want to say all this ? Well soon everyone will know, Whats going on in the mind of the Boy.... Why it is so difficult for me, why i can't speak out this, i just try to say but everytime i slip to some other topic,  Why is this happening to me, its just a month ago we used to talk friendly and easily so why not now ? Oh God ! this all will definitely make me crazy. well ! now it is decided am gonna say this time. Next day in the school classroom ...