Skip to main content

The fear of a boy

He is looking some shy these days, Trying to say something but why can't he say ?
and what is it ?
And to Whom he want to say all this ?

Well soon everyone will know, Whats going on in the mind of the Boy....

Why it is so difficult for me, why i can't speak out this, i just try to say but everytime i slip to some other topic,  Why is this happening to me, its just a month ago we used to talk friendly and easily so why not now ?


Oh God ! this all will definitely make me crazy. well ! now it is decided am gonna say this time.


Next day in the school classroom ...




He : hey !
She : Hi!
He : how r u ?
She : m fine, how r u ?
He ! well yeah fine too, thanks,


during all this conversation the heart rate was going high and high,
mind was saying again and again, just say it just say it, go ask her,
he opens the mouth but something is choking him, it feels like heart was to came out from his open mouth.


He : Hey can i borrow your VB's book for a day.
She : Yeah sure! why not.


Hell ! another day and i couldn't do anything.


next day in the school everything seems some strange, friends are not talking to him properly.
he asked a friend whats the matter why don't you tell me. some time later he heard a girl talking with a boy not from the school. and its really about her, he thinks in mind.
this boy is not good he already had a girlfriend and look, bloody bullshit is here for her, i am not gonna let this happen, but how you going to stop this ? he asked himself.
I'll talk to that girl.
and what will you say ? when she'll ask why you want to stop her talking about the boy to her.
I'll tell her that he is not good for her.
and she'll believe you ? huh ?
well ! i am her classmate she know me more than him.
well the day turn into the night and the night again into the day.
next morning he goes to school early in a hope that he'll talk to her when she'll be alone.
reached the class room, 
steps are soundless and slow, he want to listen what they are talking about.
the girl is talking about the yesterdays matter.
girl : but the boy is serious about you.
[he(in his mind) : oh really ! and you bloody bitch don't know how innocent he is ?]
she : whatever i don't want him near me anyways. just let him know this clearly ant tell him not to follow me.
[he : what ? he follows her ? damn and i don't know a shit]
he came out of class dials a number
oh man its a party time she rejects him on the spot. may be she'll like a boy like me whom she know well. who is somewhat decent. who loves her, care for her.
now its the time but the story is the same how i am going to make this.

One day in a archie's gallery with a friend shopping for his friend.

friend : hey look at this cute thing.
he : yeah its nice.
friend : this is all you need to say it without speaking a word.
he : lets get this.

after few days, so i think i am ready now, whats the plan ?

well ! hmm ! i'll take everyone out from the class and you and she'll be alone in there just use that moment and you are done.


the plan goes right the way till he stand in front of her, with a small cute looking cards with some words written in silver color ink.
she : what are you doing here you are not going with them ?
they are out for me, i wanna say something,
she : then go ahead and say it.
he : i....i... he move his hands and shows her the card.
she : what is this ?
he : i can't say just look it yourself.
she is still looking at the card.


meanwhile he feels like most nervous moment of his life. he cant move his legs his hand, his breath is choked and his hands are stammering. oh god why i am so afraid, this is going to be all right, this is going to be all right. 


she is still staring at the card and then a cold glance at him.

he didn't said a word and move out of the classroom, while he turned he noticed not everyone from the class outside there was a girl who was her good friend was still sitting in the class and watching all the happenings, well he finally moves out of the class and into the friends but still so quite so nervous like he is just came out of a cold icy lake. well the time is of winter but he is sweating like he is sitting in the fire,
well its like a condition that a person is sitting in a cold fire, he is feeling cold outside but still sweating from nervousness.

suddenly a funny incidence happen. a friend came to him and ask hey how's that girl i like her ?
he is surprised, confused and shocked the girl he just proposed, his friend is asking about her. well my friend she is so nice but she's going to be mine so soon.

well this means a ray of hope is still there deep inside his fast-beating heart. what will she say ?

how i am going to ask her what she feel about me. i gave the card will is explain my feelings ? did she understood the words 
"one little heart is beating for you"
"one little life is living for you"
"one mind is thinking of you"
"someone is waiting for a little word"
"yes"


she'll be mine ?
or i'll just be ruined ?
will she ever talk to me again ?
what she'll be thinking about this step of mine ?


continued...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

World outside the window

  Sitting near the window of my hotel room, I could see the full moon shining bright in the cold mountain night. Must be around 10 or 11 degrees. I could feel the light breeze on my face. Just looking outside the window, it was beautiful, even in the night.  A silent full moon night high up in mountains could be so beautiful and soothing. I felt like my mind was empty of all thoughts. Like naturally meditating with eyes wide open and looking out into silhouette of huge mountains, like staring into wast spread of nothingness.  I could see tiny lights twinkling on small buildings spread across the small town near Shimla, India. Sometimes when i came to senses, a sudden flood of thoughts streaming through the brain. How much we(humans) have progressed. How much nature had paid for our actions. Constantly digging the heart of mountain to make clearings for agriculture and buildings. Yet, nature is forgiving and let us be in peace.  Peace, which is perhaps pet word of my best friend. He is

Information Technology in India - setup, history and present day situation

India is one of the great standup country in the field of science and technology. every year india produces more than 500 thousands engineers. No doubt it is a bulk producers of scientists and technologists. Information Technology remain the backbone of the economical growth of India. and you can see it from the observed facts of exports. The share of IT in exports has increased by 17% from 1990 to 2001. IT based sectors such as Backoffice, remote maintainence, accounting, public service, medical, insurence and other bulk processiong fields are rapidly expending. Indian companies such as HCL, WIPRO, INFOSYS, TCS are today's tough competitors for the other IT organizations.

Death is NOT the END

It wasn’t a fine day; in fact I think no day could be fine without her in my life. I was missing her so much. Since we separated, my life was nearly finished. I had no will left to live. Everything seemed so tough and harsh. All I was left with, was a broken heart full of hatred . I hated almost everything which seemed so beautiful when we were together. I was thinking about her as usual. Its been two full months since we stopped talking. I was dying to hear her voice to see her name on screen of my cell-phone. But it was   nothing but a waste. “How could you not stop thinking about her?” I said to myself. Because I was all alone without her, only she could understand me, only she knows me well. But now what? I was talking to myself in loneliness. Even this was not very usual. I used to keep away from everyone. I didn’t like to talk or laugh anymore. It all reminds me of time which I spent with her. “She wants you to be happy. Can’t you give yourself a break.” I s