Skip to main content

Manzil ki talaash

anokhi si ek raah par,
kuch doondhne ki chaah par,
chal nikla hu ek ajnabi safar par,
sab kuch apna peeche chod kar..

abhi chala hi tha kuch kadam,
jab koi anjaan shaks mila mujhko,
kuch usne kahi kuch mene kahi,
or humsafar mil gya mujhko..

manjil pe pohocha nahi tha abhi,
ke sath uska choot gya mujhse,
jaha koi nayi raah uske intzaar me thi,
ek aesa mod mil gya mujhe..

dukh nahi tha koi na hi afsoos tha,
jana door tha or chalna bohot tha,
milna bichadna chalta hi raha,
sayad yahi is path ka dastoor tha..

jab kabhi rat ka andhera hota tha,
main bhohot akela hota tha,
dundhta tha bohot lekin,
mera saya bhi sath na hota tha..

socha ye karta tha main andhkaar me,
sab uljhe rehte hai apne apne vyapaar me,
bas saya mera sath chalta tha,
kya bik gya wo bhi matlab ke bazaar me..

thak gya tha main murjha gya tha hosla bhi,
bas umeed thi manjil milegi kabhi,
pta tha andhero ko akele paar paya hai,
jab sath na thi meri parchai bhi..

jese hi ye khayal man me aaya,
door falak pe roshni ka uday nazar aaya,
badh chala aage umeede samet ke,
or akhir ek din mene meri manjil ko paya...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World outside the window

  Sitting near the window of my hotel room, I could see the full moon shining bright in the cold mountain night. Must be around 10 or 11 degrees. I could feel the light breeze on my face. Just looking outside the window, it was beautiful, even in the night.  A silent full moon night high up in mountains could be so beautiful and soothing. I felt like my mind was empty of all thoughts. Like naturally meditating with eyes wide open and looking out into silhouette of huge mountains, like staring into wast spread of nothingness.  I could see tiny lights twinkling on small buildings spread across the small town near Shimla, India. Sometimes when i came to senses, a sudden flood of thoughts streaming through the brain. How much we(humans) have progressed. How much nature had paid for our actions. Constantly digging the heart of mountain to make clearings for agriculture and buildings. Yet, nature is forgiving and let us be in peace.  Peace, which is perhaps pet word of my ...

Death is NOT the END

It wasn’t a fine day; in fact I think no day could be fine without her in my life. I was missing her so much. Since we separated, my life was nearly finished. I had no will left to live. Everything seemed so tough and harsh. All I was left with, was a broken heart full of hatred . I hated almost everything which seemed so beautiful when we were together. I was thinking about her as usual. Its been two full months since we stopped talking. I was dying to hear her voice to see her name on screen of my cell-phone. But it was   nothing but a waste. “How could you not stop thinking about her?” I said to myself. Because I was all alone without her, only she could understand me, only she knows me well. But now what? I was talking to myself in loneliness. Even this was not very usual. I used to keep away from everyone. I didn’t like to talk or laugh anymore. It all reminds me of time which I spent with her. “She wants you to be happy. Can’t you give yourself a break.”...

I have no time - the office is far away

I have no time continued... A week later in the Office located at Pune on the 18th floor of the building so called the IT tower, it was a bright place cool and clear, so many computers separated by the plywood walls which was not higher than 3 ft and on the top of it was 1ft glass, forming cabins for the people who were working there. 'Hello miss!, where can i find Mr. Rohan Bajaj', asked Roshan to the beautiful girl aged about 24 who was on phone before he asked her. 'And you are Sir!?', asked the receptionist. 'Roshan' said the boy, 'Roshan Achrya', 'i am appointed here as an engineer and i need to report to Mr. Bajaj by 11 o'clock today'.