Skip to main content

Are we mean or Do we ignore ourselves ?

Sometimes we feel that we are in such situations in which making a right decision is very difficult. We do try to keep it simple but, more we try more complicated it becomes. what should we do then?

Should we choose the easier looking decision without thinking? or should we go for more thinking and see what could be consequences ? I think later one is much better. See there is a reason for that. If we choose the easier looking situation and it turns wrong somehow, it will make us regret our decision. But if we choose the right way but fail to achieve the success, this will make us try again instead of regretting our decision. one of my favorite quote from the "Harry Potter" series is
"Sometimes we has to choose from, what is right and what is easy". And I personally agree on this with "Mr. Dumbledore".

However the matter of discussion started when the point of view towards our own life clashed between me and a friend of mine.

I believe that we are in some way mean for ourselves. But she thinks that we are not mean but negligent towards ourselves. Her point of argument was that, we usually ignore our life when we focus so much on job, career, money etc. And up to some extend she is right. However my views about the matter is that we are rather mean, We always think for ourself and we keep on expecting more and more out of life and this never ends.

I think due to this exceeding expectations we are suffering. So If we consider this all. At some point we both are correct. We think about money so much but life is much more than only money and job. Spending time with family and friends, our going out with the loved one is also important. 

These are more than only money and to be truthful I think money is only necessary for all these people only. There is no point in earning money if you don't have time to spent with family and friend. So I guess she was right in saying so. We do Ignore ourselves, However we turn mean when we try to ignore these little bits of happiness and run behind money.

So, I would suggest you to earn money, by doing your work passionately and love your work. But don't be mean for only this life as there is no point in this life if there is no friend or family around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World outside the window

  Sitting near the window of my hotel room, I could see the full moon shining bright in the cold mountain night. Must be around 10 or 11 degrees. I could feel the light breeze on my face. Just looking outside the window, it was beautiful, even in the night.  A silent full moon night high up in mountains could be so beautiful and soothing. I felt like my mind was empty of all thoughts. Like naturally meditating with eyes wide open and looking out into silhouette of huge mountains, like staring into wast spread of nothingness.  I could see tiny lights twinkling on small buildings spread across the small town near Shimla, India. Sometimes when i came to senses, a sudden flood of thoughts streaming through the brain. How much we(humans) have progressed. How much nature had paid for our actions. Constantly digging the heart of mountain to make clearings for agriculture and buildings. Yet, nature is forgiving and let us be in peace.  Peace, which is perhaps pet word of my best friend. He is

Death is NOT the END

It wasn’t a fine day; in fact I think no day could be fine without her in my life. I was missing her so much. Since we separated, my life was nearly finished. I had no will left to live. Everything seemed so tough and harsh. All I was left with, was a broken heart full of hatred . I hated almost everything which seemed so beautiful when we were together. I was thinking about her as usual. Its been two full months since we stopped talking. I was dying to hear her voice to see her name on screen of my cell-phone. But it was   nothing but a waste. “How could you not stop thinking about her?” I said to myself. Because I was all alone without her, only she could understand me, only she knows me well. But now what? I was talking to myself in loneliness. Even this was not very usual. I used to keep away from everyone. I didn’t like to talk or laugh anymore. It all reminds me of time which I spent with her. “She wants you to be happy. Can’t you give yourself a break.” I s

Information Technology in India - setup, history and present day situation

India is one of the great standup country in the field of science and technology. every year india produces more than 500 thousands engineers. No doubt it is a bulk producers of scientists and technologists. Information Technology remain the backbone of the economical growth of India. and you can see it from the observed facts of exports. The share of IT in exports has increased by 17% from 1990 to 2001. IT based sectors such as Backoffice, remote maintainence, accounting, public service, medical, insurence and other bulk processiong fields are rapidly expending. Indian companies such as HCL, WIPRO, INFOSYS, TCS are today's tough competitors for the other IT organizations.