Skip to main content

I have no time - the office is far away


A week later in the Office located at Pune on the 18th floor of the building so called the IT tower, it was a bright place cool and clear, so many computers separated by the plywood walls which was not higher than 3 ft and on the top of it was 1ft glass, forming cabins for the people who were working there.
'Hello miss!, where can i find Mr. Rohan Bajaj', asked Roshan to the beautiful girl aged about 24 who was on phone before he asked her.
'And you are Sir!?', asked the receptionist.
'Roshan' said the boy, 'Roshan Achrya', 'i am appointed here as an engineer and i need to report to Mr. Bajaj by 11 o'clock today'.
'yes, okay!' take the left and 3rd cabin. the receptionist told him.
'May i come in sir ?', Roshan asked for permission. Standing on the door holding his joining latter in his hand.
'yes of course young man', said the old man with a cheerful manner, 'good to see you my boy'. this man Rohan Bajaj was the 3rd and oldest person who was sitting in the interview. 'well! as i told you everything is going to change for you by today, so be prepared'. meet Mr. Ajay, he'll be your Instructor during the training period, you'll be under his guideline for the next 4 weeks before you start working as a real professional.
This person Mr. Ajay was a good looking and sincere person of about 38 and was friendly in nature but serious about his work. and within 4 weeks Roshan can really good do in his work and here he realized how an industry is different from the college life, every book just seems like nothing for what skills were required there was more than that he learned at college. and now he was a true professional working in a MNC as the junior developer.
Everybody in his team was quite impressed with his skills and dedication towards his work. He learned so much in a small period of time but, beside that He was far away from his house for last 7 weeks now and he was really missing his college and friends and specially Rhythm, the girl he love.
It was more than two month he saw Rhythm, although he love her but he didn't told her about his feelings, but they were friends good enough to talk on phone. But he was happy because he was going back for the final exams, Roshan was selected in his last semester at college when he told how eagerly he was wanted to start working as professional, and after all he was good at his work. and now he was a earning person who was hired at a pay scale of 370 thousands per year.
But before he goes back for exams it was 4 long weeks. but this time passed easily working hard in the office. Roshan had made many friends at the office because of his friendly and polite nature but still he like to spent his time alone working on his laptop and often on phone talking to his college friend group. but his all above he prefer to hear the voice of Rhythm everyday. and finally it was the day he was back to college for one month for exam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World outside the window

  Sitting near the window of my hotel room, I could see the full moon shining bright in the cold mountain night. Must be around 10 or 11 degrees. I could feel the light breeze on my face. Just looking outside the window, it was beautiful, even in the night.  A silent full moon night high up in mountains could be so beautiful and soothing. I felt like my mind was empty of all thoughts. Like naturally meditating with eyes wide open and looking out into silhouette of huge mountains, like staring into wast spread of nothingness.  I could see tiny lights twinkling on small buildings spread across the small town near Shimla, India. Sometimes when i came to senses, a sudden flood of thoughts streaming through the brain. How much we(humans) have progressed. How much nature had paid for our actions. Constantly digging the heart of mountain to make clearings for agriculture and buildings. Yet, nature is forgiving and let us be in peace.  Peace, which is perhaps pet word of my best friend. He is

Death is NOT the END

It wasn’t a fine day; in fact I think no day could be fine without her in my life. I was missing her so much. Since we separated, my life was nearly finished. I had no will left to live. Everything seemed so tough and harsh. All I was left with, was a broken heart full of hatred . I hated almost everything which seemed so beautiful when we were together. I was thinking about her as usual. Its been two full months since we stopped talking. I was dying to hear her voice to see her name on screen of my cell-phone. But it was   nothing but a waste. “How could you not stop thinking about her?” I said to myself. Because I was all alone without her, only she could understand me, only she knows me well. But now what? I was talking to myself in loneliness. Even this was not very usual. I used to keep away from everyone. I didn’t like to talk or laugh anymore. It all reminds me of time which I spent with her. “She wants you to be happy. Can’t you give yourself a break.” I s

Information Technology in India - setup, history and present day situation

India is one of the great standup country in the field of science and technology. every year india produces more than 500 thousands engineers. No doubt it is a bulk producers of scientists and technologists. Information Technology remain the backbone of the economical growth of India. and you can see it from the observed facts of exports. The share of IT in exports has increased by 17% from 1990 to 2001. IT based sectors such as Backoffice, remote maintainence, accounting, public service, medical, insurence and other bulk processiong fields are rapidly expending. Indian companies such as HCL, WIPRO, INFOSYS, TCS are today's tough competitors for the other IT organizations.