Skip to main content

i Have No Time - the interview

An interview is going on in an office, a man sitting confidently in front of a panel of three man and a woman. So its just your final semester so when you think you would like to join, said woman with a blank impression on the face, she is looking for an answer.

The very next day of my last Exam, said the boy. with a light grin.

What ? you want to join very next day to your last exam. are you kidding us ? said the man with a round face and wearing stylish clear glasses.Surprised he could be seen with the boys answer.

yes sir! said the boy with no change in the expression.


with no further delay again a question came from the woman, if you don't mind young man can we know why you don't want any single day rest for after the exam.

There are certain reason behind this, and that is "i have no time".

no time for what ? said another man looking young than his actual age. the boy's answer set everyone's mind in a great surprise and the environment in the room was getting really interesting now.

Sir! i would have join by tomorrow if you offer me to do so, and of course if the college management would allow me to skip the whole semester and to allow me to give exams only. Said the boy with a sudden change in the tone. which was looking to be somewhat serious.

Well! my boy you are the first one we have met ever in life who want to do so. everyone want some rest after the exam. said the third man  this time who was oldest among all of them and was looking curious for the boy's reply.

Sir! as i already said "i have no time".

What do you mean you have no time, said all at once and the office was now looking as a room of non formal conversation between all of them. they all seemed curious towards boys answer.

Sir ! i Want to join as soon as possible because i want to be someone, a unique person who can introduce himself as someone who is really something. Sir! the boy became more serious, I love a girl and before i go and tell her about my feelings i want to be self dependent. I want her to see that i am capable to take her responsibility and i want to show her that i am something. I love her since last two years and as you know its last semester of us in here i want to tell her before its too late.
And i don't know if i would get more time after the college is over. no parents would like to give their daughter to a man who is no one. And indeed why should they ? So i want myself to be a working man and i want to take myself to some status before i go and ask them to marry their daughter.
And i am afraid that i will not have much time after we leave the college so i want it as soon as possible. because i think once she complete her studies her parents would start looking for a boy and indeed a self dependent and wealthy boy who can keep their daughter happy, who can fulfill their daughter's every need, and i really wanna be that lucky guy.

Well ! my boy quite interesting and strange is your story and thinking, said the oldest person who was grinning at all other. My boy, the job is yours, and we'll try and convince your college's management to allow you to join by the end of this week. But before you leave this office let me warn you, once you get into industry the life will be different than what you was living till now. you may not even get time to came here and have a look at the girl for whom you are doing all this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World outside the window

  Sitting near the window of my hotel room, I could see the full moon shining bright in the cold mountain night. Must be around 10 or 11 degrees. I could feel the light breeze on my face. Just looking outside the window, it was beautiful, even in the night.  A silent full moon night high up in mountains could be so beautiful and soothing. I felt like my mind was empty of all thoughts. Like naturally meditating with eyes wide open and looking out into silhouette of huge mountains, like staring into wast spread of nothingness.  I could see tiny lights twinkling on small buildings spread across the small town near Shimla, India. Sometimes when i came to senses, a sudden flood of thoughts streaming through the brain. How much we(humans) have progressed. How much nature had paid for our actions. Constantly digging the heart of mountain to make clearings for agriculture and buildings. Yet, nature is forgiving and let us be in peace.  Peace, which is perhaps pet word of my best friend. He is

Death is NOT the END

It wasn’t a fine day; in fact I think no day could be fine without her in my life. I was missing her so much. Since we separated, my life was nearly finished. I had no will left to live. Everything seemed so tough and harsh. All I was left with, was a broken heart full of hatred . I hated almost everything which seemed so beautiful when we were together. I was thinking about her as usual. Its been two full months since we stopped talking. I was dying to hear her voice to see her name on screen of my cell-phone. But it was   nothing but a waste. “How could you not stop thinking about her?” I said to myself. Because I was all alone without her, only she could understand me, only she knows me well. But now what? I was talking to myself in loneliness. Even this was not very usual. I used to keep away from everyone. I didn’t like to talk or laugh anymore. It all reminds me of time which I spent with her. “She wants you to be happy. Can’t you give yourself a break.” I s

Information Technology in India - setup, history and present day situation

India is one of the great standup country in the field of science and technology. every year india produces more than 500 thousands engineers. No doubt it is a bulk producers of scientists and technologists. Information Technology remain the backbone of the economical growth of India. and you can see it from the observed facts of exports. The share of IT in exports has increased by 17% from 1990 to 2001. IT based sectors such as Backoffice, remote maintainence, accounting, public service, medical, insurence and other bulk processiong fields are rapidly expending. Indian companies such as HCL, WIPRO, INFOSYS, TCS are today's tough competitors for the other IT organizations.