Skip to main content

The Decision of Life

It was painful moment when it all happened but don't you think its over,
is it good to live it with those painful moments which always give you tears only, why to remember all those moments all those people who gave you nothing but loneliness and pain of broken heart. Why you are still in touch. This life is so small to wash away in tears, you have to make the right decision now.

What do you want ?
A painful past who fill your eyes with tears every night, which don't let you be happy for even a single moment.
Just think about it, is it really worth ignoring all the love and care of those people who loves you who care for you. what you are doing with them. They do crazy stuff just to see you smile for few moments and what you do ?
Its the time to take decision. for whom you are living, for that past which ruined your life, of the present which only want to see you happy.
That past which hurt you deeply, or the present which want to heal all your wounds.
That person who left you when you was in need, or that person who live for you and don't expect anything from you.
That person who took away the smile from your lips, or that person who is ready to do anything to see your smile.
That person whom you loved the most and he returned nothing but the pain, or that person who suffers from a deep pain when see you in pain.
That person who never cared or that person who care always but never showed.
That person who never looked back when you ask to support or that one who was always by your side even when you never asked.
The choice is all yours. just make sure you make the right decision. Don't let past kill your present because present make a future.
Just think about all those moment when someone was standing behind you to hold you when you slipped.
who laugh on your silly jokes,
who live for your life,
who is only afraid of loosing you,
who loved you.
The love and relations give meaning to life so always be careful when taking a Decision of life which can effect your relations.
Remember you can only live your present when you leave your past behind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World outside the window

  Sitting near the window of my hotel room, I could see the full moon shining bright in the cold mountain night. Must be around 10 or 11 degrees. I could feel the light breeze on my face. Just looking outside the window, it was beautiful, even in the night.  A silent full moon night high up in mountains could be so beautiful and soothing. I felt like my mind was empty of all thoughts. Like naturally meditating with eyes wide open and looking out into silhouette of huge mountains, like staring into wast spread of nothingness.  I could see tiny lights twinkling on small buildings spread across the small town near Shimla, India. Sometimes when i came to senses, a sudden flood of thoughts streaming through the brain. How much we(humans) have progressed. How much nature had paid for our actions. Constantly digging the heart of mountain to make clearings for agriculture and buildings. Yet, nature is forgiving and let us be in peace.  Peace, which is perhaps pet word of my best friend. He is

Death is NOT the END

It wasn’t a fine day; in fact I think no day could be fine without her in my life. I was missing her so much. Since we separated, my life was nearly finished. I had no will left to live. Everything seemed so tough and harsh. All I was left with, was a broken heart full of hatred . I hated almost everything which seemed so beautiful when we were together. I was thinking about her as usual. Its been two full months since we stopped talking. I was dying to hear her voice to see her name on screen of my cell-phone. But it was   nothing but a waste. “How could you not stop thinking about her?” I said to myself. Because I was all alone without her, only she could understand me, only she knows me well. But now what? I was talking to myself in loneliness. Even this was not very usual. I used to keep away from everyone. I didn’t like to talk or laugh anymore. It all reminds me of time which I spent with her. “She wants you to be happy. Can’t you give yourself a break.” I s

Information Technology in India - setup, history and present day situation

India is one of the great standup country in the field of science and technology. every year india produces more than 500 thousands engineers. No doubt it is a bulk producers of scientists and technologists. Information Technology remain the backbone of the economical growth of India. and you can see it from the observed facts of exports. The share of IT in exports has increased by 17% from 1990 to 2001. IT based sectors such as Backoffice, remote maintainence, accounting, public service, medical, insurence and other bulk processiong fields are rapidly expending. Indian companies such as HCL, WIPRO, INFOSYS, TCS are today's tough competitors for the other IT organizations.