Skip to main content

The fear of a boy - start of a love story

this story is the second part of the story The fear of a boy.

So many questions on the boys mind, still waiting for her reaction.

 

Time pass its time to go home, but she has not reacted till now, I have to do something soon, the boy thinks. Suddenly, bingo! the other girl in the class room she is close to her she can tell me her what she felt about it.
He : hey !
The Other Girl : hey! what you did man, even i was so surprised.
He: hey listen please, i want to know what she thinks about me.
TOG : She said she don't think like this, and even she never ever thought that you'll do that.
He:
opens his mouth and close it without any word coming out.
every thing is is like so lifeless.
this is now happening "the fear of a boy " is now reality.
The fear which was always inside him,
The fear which was stopping him to do that,
The fear which he was afraid of,
Everything is so soundless suddenly, like nobody want so say anything. why everyone is doing funny things. they are just moving their lips but without any sound.
How would i face her with all this stuff happened ?
after some days in the school,
Friends : hey buddy! whats up ? why weren't you coming from last few days ?
He : nothing much, i just wasn't feeling good.
Friends : are you allright man?
He : yeah ! am good, am fine.
and he silently moved into the class with eyes pointing to ground, don't wanna look at anyone, don't wanna look at her, what she'll be thinking ?
and in the lunch time he is still sitting in the class room and a hand put a notebook in front of him and a sweet voice in a slow pitch says
Sorry! i know i hurt you but i can't do this, please try an understand.
He : yeah its okay, i mean why are you saying sorry, i should be sorry for what i did.
She: But we can be friends.
He remains silent.
We are friends now, may be one day she'll understand how much i love her and then she'll love me.  and here begins our love story. she ask his number. one night she text him and they start chatting on phone, every night, every day, then
She : why don't you call me ?
He : I've never talked to a girl on phone.
She : i won't hurt on phone,
He : i know you won't hurt me off the phone either.
She calls him,
He : hey!
She : do you think my voice doesn't sound good on phone.
He : no i like you and i just everything you do and what you are and you know why i love you ?
She :why?
He : its not because you are so beautiful but its because your heart and thinking is so beautiful.
She : oh ! thank you!
He : hey! I Love You so much.
She doesn't say anything in reply.
Some days later exams starts but story remains like it is.
they are so close to each other, they care for each other they help each other,
the first person they text is each other and the last voice they hear at night is of each other.
on the last day of exams.
He : when we will meet again ?
She : I don't think we'll meet, but we will remain in contact through phone.
He : but why can't we meet ?
She : i didn't told you but my father is being transferred to some other city and we are leaving next week.
yeah i can understand, but i am happy that we'll still be in touch, said he while trying to hide tears in his eyes.
She : well after all we are friends forever.
He : okay bye, love you, just inform me the day you leave.
She : okay, bye.

continued...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World outside the window

  Sitting near the window of my hotel room, I could see the full moon shining bright in the cold mountain night. Must be around 10 or 11 degrees. I could feel the light breeze on my face. Just looking outside the window, it was beautiful, even in the night.  A silent full moon night high up in mountains could be so beautiful and soothing. I felt like my mind was empty of all thoughts. Like naturally meditating with eyes wide open and looking out into silhouette of huge mountains, like staring into wast spread of nothingness.  I could see tiny lights twinkling on small buildings spread across the small town near Shimla, India. Sometimes when i came to senses, a sudden flood of thoughts streaming through the brain. How much we(humans) have progressed. How much nature had paid for our actions. Constantly digging the heart of mountain to make clearings for agriculture and buildings. Yet, nature is forgiving and let us be in peace.  Peace, which is perhaps pet word of my best friend. He is

Information Technology in India - setup, history and present day situation

India is one of the great standup country in the field of science and technology. every year india produces more than 500 thousands engineers. No doubt it is a bulk producers of scientists and technologists. Information Technology remain the backbone of the economical growth of India. and you can see it from the observed facts of exports. The share of IT in exports has increased by 17% from 1990 to 2001. IT based sectors such as Backoffice, remote maintainence, accounting, public service, medical, insurence and other bulk processiong fields are rapidly expending. Indian companies such as HCL, WIPRO, INFOSYS, TCS are today's tough competitors for the other IT organizations.

Death is NOT the END

It wasn’t a fine day; in fact I think no day could be fine without her in my life. I was missing her so much. Since we separated, my life was nearly finished. I had no will left to live. Everything seemed so tough and harsh. All I was left with, was a broken heart full of hatred . I hated almost everything which seemed so beautiful when we were together. I was thinking about her as usual. Its been two full months since we stopped talking. I was dying to hear her voice to see her name on screen of my cell-phone. But it was   nothing but a waste. “How could you not stop thinking about her?” I said to myself. Because I was all alone without her, only she could understand me, only she knows me well. But now what? I was talking to myself in loneliness. Even this was not very usual. I used to keep away from everyone. I didn’t like to talk or laugh anymore. It all reminds me of time which I spent with her. “She wants you to be happy. Can’t you give yourself a break.” I s