Skip to main content

The fear of a boy - The happy ending

This is a third part of the story The fear of a boy.
you can read first part The fear of a boy here.
and Second part The fear of a boy - Start of a love story here.



I am leaving today, she told him on phone.
what ? i am coming, where are you ? he said jumping from his bed.
She : i am leaving for bus stop.
He ran as fast as he can to reach bus stop and stop on a shop to buy her favorite chocolates. 
where are you ? he asked her on phone,
i am in bus she told him.
he couldn't speak any more words. take care, keep in touch, love you.

her phone is ringing and when ringing stops there are 20 missed calls on the screen from the same number, the number which used to remain in the recent calls list, some days ago.
one night, on phone,
hey tell me a truth, please.
She : yeah ! what is it ?
He : why are you avoiding, if you want me out of your life then just tell me i'll walk out but why are you doing this to me.
She : look i just felt a kind of attraction towards you, but now we are not together so i don't feel like that. please stop saying this again and again, we can be just friends but i don't love you.
He : [tries to keep his voice normal] am coming mom, hey my mom is calling me i'll talk to you later. disconnects the phone and tears are falling from his eyes.

I know its tough for you to forget me but you have to do this, you have to move on in life without, me, you don't know every truth of my life, the life is so small, and i don't want to leave you alone when we are together. How can i spoil your life. you have to learn to live alone.

i can't see anyone here, with whom your talking to, her mom asked, coming in from the door.
She : oh ! no one mom, was just thinking about the next step of my life.
Don't worry daughter you'll be all right soon. said her mother.
But mom you know they need to operate me and if it's not successful i can... a silence fall over the room, hey its just a small disease and you'll be all right, nothing's gonna happen to you.


passed some month and she is not replying his texts and phone calls.
is she all-right ?
what happened to her ?
is it over ?
it must accept it she don't loves me.
he is just thinking and thinking this and can't control all this through his mind.


but the destiny was laughing at something which was going to happen very soon...
on the first day of collage, he saw someone,
no that can't be her, how can she be here ?
and then he stepped into the classroom, 
is she there ? or its just my imagination ? well yeah its a dream, i'll wake up and it'll be over. okay now wake up, come on now wake up, she is coming near and nearer,
hey !
He : it that you ?
She : what do you think you are talking to a ghost ?
He: no i was just wondering how could you be here ?
She : i didn't knew that your mind has stop working during this time, i got this collage in counseling and here i am. but well it is a coincidence that we are in same collage.
He : yeah! yeah it is, [he is somewhat nervous seeing her again after a big lot of time]
He: you mind if i ask something ?
She : no! of course not.
He: why didn't you answer all those calls and messages during this time.
She : i can't answer everyone of your question and there are some question which are better remain unanswered.
He : but ?
She : Shhhhh.. we are together after a long time i wanna spent some time with you, she tries but couldn't stop tears in her eyes.


something is definitely wrong but she is not telling me,

she is not coming collage, and she is not answering the phone too,
he reached his house by the evening and knocked on the door,
Lady : who is this ?
He : hello aunty ! this is me.
Oh! hello son, its being long time to see you, said her mother.
He : yeah ! actually i didn't know that you are back.
Lady : not actually her father is living still there and we are here just because of her studies.
actually i am here to see her where is she ? he asked her mother.
Lady : she is not here she is in hospital. she is being operated for tumor. and she is very critical. her eyes fills with tears and she couldn't stop herself from crying.
He is shocked too, he never ever thought that he is going to listen anything like that, but she never told me, i... i was her closest friend. said the boy.
Lady : i don't know why didn't she told you but she keep talking about you, even when she became half-conscious after  operation she was calling you too along with us.
He : i wanna see her please. and his eyes start flowing.


In the hospital when he entered, she was lying unconscious on the bed.
he sat neat her. and his lips open and close so many times and finally a trembling voice came out.
Hey !
you don't know how tough it is for me to see you like that, its more painful than the pain you could have ever beard. you know, he spoke after a pause, when you were not here, and everywhere i went, my eyes used to search the place for you. my heart never accepted that its over, it never accepted that you don't love me. i know why do did this and i love you more than ever i loved you after this. and his tears keep flowing out from his eyes to make visibility foggy.

you were always in my heart but i knew that this is not the right place because this will stop working one day. said a slow and painful voice.
but now i say i love you, i love you like you never dreamed. your the only person i always dreamed of. i knew that i am hurting you but it would be more painful to leave you alone forever when you could have need me the most in your life. hey i love you and only you. and today i request you to stay with me forever, me mine forever and love me forever.
two hands holding each other and the reflection of two eyes can be seen in the other two eyes and the tears keep flowing out drop by drop from both pair of eyes. now they know what they are living for. they are together and happy. 

And unlike many real love story this story has a happy ending.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World outside the window

  Sitting near the window of my hotel room, I could see the full moon shining bright in the cold mountain night. Must be around 10 or 11 degrees. I could feel the light breeze on my face. Just looking outside the window, it was beautiful, even in the night.  A silent full moon night high up in mountains could be so beautiful and soothing. I felt like my mind was empty of all thoughts. Like naturally meditating with eyes wide open and looking out into silhouette of huge mountains, like staring into wast spread of nothingness.  I could see tiny lights twinkling on small buildings spread across the small town near Shimla, India. Sometimes when i came to senses, a sudden flood of thoughts streaming through the brain. How much we(humans) have progressed. How much nature had paid for our actions. Constantly digging the heart of mountain to make clearings for agriculture and buildings. Yet, nature is forgiving and let us be in peace.  Peace, which is perhaps pet word of my best friend. He is

Death is NOT the END

It wasn’t a fine day; in fact I think no day could be fine without her in my life. I was missing her so much. Since we separated, my life was nearly finished. I had no will left to live. Everything seemed so tough and harsh. All I was left with, was a broken heart full of hatred . I hated almost everything which seemed so beautiful when we were together. I was thinking about her as usual. Its been two full months since we stopped talking. I was dying to hear her voice to see her name on screen of my cell-phone. But it was   nothing but a waste. “How could you not stop thinking about her?” I said to myself. Because I was all alone without her, only she could understand me, only she knows me well. But now what? I was talking to myself in loneliness. Even this was not very usual. I used to keep away from everyone. I didn’t like to talk or laugh anymore. It all reminds me of time which I spent with her. “She wants you to be happy. Can’t you give yourself a break.” I s

Information Technology in India - setup, history and present day situation

India is one of the great standup country in the field of science and technology. every year india produces more than 500 thousands engineers. No doubt it is a bulk producers of scientists and technologists. Information Technology remain the backbone of the economical growth of India. and you can see it from the observed facts of exports. The share of IT in exports has increased by 17% from 1990 to 2001. IT based sectors such as Backoffice, remote maintainence, accounting, public service, medical, insurence and other bulk processiong fields are rapidly expending. Indian companies such as HCL, WIPRO, INFOSYS, TCS are today's tough competitors for the other IT organizations.